Technical Engineer AWS
|Job Title:||Technical Engineer AWS|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Lorraine Cunningham|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 13:42|
Solution engineer / technical Architect- AWS
My client is looking for a Solutions/technical Architect to work on several client related projects to automate and streamline infrastructure processes as well as build and maintain tools for placement, observation and operations.
This role will suit a self-starter, able to work from home but willing to travel to customer site and attend technology events
The ideal candidate will:
- have a good knowledge of Infrastructure code (IAC) and automation technologies.
- Have hands-on experience of deploying and managing AWS Technologies and Services whilst having good understanding of a wide variety of open source and cloud based services.
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues within a commercial and technical engagement lifecycle.
- Be able to discover and deliver a client engagement from a defined roadmap, with High and Low-level design.
- Be comfortable delivering a project with a handover including snag list resolutions and service monitoring.
- Be comfortable with hybrid environments and physical circuits using IAC and automation technologies.
Additional skills and Experiences:
* Knowledge of best practices of IT operations
* Preferred experience with Chef however ansible and Puppet also welcomed
* Microsoft windows/ directory service environment
* Experience with SQL/NoSQL/DBMS solutions (postgresql, redis and DynamoDB)
* Experience with PHP, Python or Ruby
* Management of troubleshooting message queues and microservices with Docker.
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft windows/Linux coexistence and integration a plus
* Knowledge of Linux/Unix windows administration
also a good knowleged of CI/CD
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact : Lorraine Cunningham. 07940235931
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior DevOps Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
£400 - £600 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
Domain Architect / Development Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £625 per day
SAP Solutions Manager / Manchester / SAP / £550+ Inside IR35
North West England, England
£550 - £600 per day