Technical Lead- Microsoft Platforms
|Job Title:||Technical Lead- Microsoft Platforms|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 09:18|
Technical Lead - Microsoft Platforms
3 Months initial Contract
One of our public sector clients are looking to recruit a Microsoft platform specialist to join the ICT Services team.
This varied role will lead in the development and delivery of strategic priorities and project work in a number of key areas working with Technical leads, Solutions Architects and Project Managers. These include:
- Investigation, analysis and exploitation of new and emerging technologies.
- Solution design and implementation as part of the Project Lifecycle.
- Service development lifecycle and embedding good practice in both technical and non-technical settings.
- Policy review, development and implementation.
This varied role is responsible for supporting the delivery of critical upgrade and refresh activity as well as evaluating new and emerging Microsoft technologies and subsequent adoption. In addition the role will also cover a variety of small project work for a variety of business requirements, providing Technical Solution design and implementation as part of delivering both small and major Projects
Successful candidate must have:-
- A willingness to learn and to develop new skills in this fast moving and demanding role.
- A strong Microsoft background and require wide experience and a thorough understanding of Microsoft products and technologies with extensive experience in a mix of the following areas
- MS SharePoint 2010/SharePoint 2013 Collaboration,
- MS Exchange 2010 or above
- MS SQL Server 2012 or above
- MS Windows Server 2008 or above including Active Directory
- MS Skype for Business / Lync 2013
- MS Windows Desktop, Application delivery using MS SCCM 2012
- Server Virtualisation using VMWare v5 & above
- MS EMS
- Ability to develop core processes, standards and documentation, working as part of a successful team whilst maintaining the highest standards of service.
- Ability to manage a workload with many competing priorities.
Please only apply if you have the experience required
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programme Manager - ICT Technical
£300 - £500 per day
Dynamics CRM Developer
£400 - £525 per day
Sales Account Manager / Senior Sales Exec (Telecoms) - Glasgow
£14500 - £22000 per annum + OTE £40,000 - £80,000k pa
Power BI Developer - SQL, SSIS, SSMS - Contract - Southampton
Up to £400 per day
System Operations Engineer - Linux / RHEL7 / Agile - Edinburgh
Up to £0.00 per annum