|Job Title:||Technical Officer|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 10:16|
Technical Officer - Initial 2 months - £30-35ph Inside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector Client is looking for a Technical Officer to come on board for an initial 3 months to be responsible for the design and management of capital projects taking project from interception to completion.
- To take responsibility and ensure that the contracts under your control are undertaken in accordance with Standing Orders and Financial Instructions.
- To receive design drawings and specifications and other such documents and to maintain an appropriate system for filing and logging of all such documentation as necessary to support the project development process.
- To monitor physical progress of schemes against programmes and to provide reports to the scheme Projects Manager and or consultant.
- To provide regular up dates to the Project Management team members of the organisation as appropriate.
- Liaise between operational departments and the Capital Works scheme designers and contractors on all technical interface issues.
- Issuing permits to works and monitoring that appropriate procedures are in place to maintain a safe environment, in liaison with Site Operational Managers.
- Ensures that relevant appropriately qualified/trained staffs are involved when work is carried out to specialised services e.g. High Voltage and Mechanical gases.
- To propose/implement/approve/modify cause and effect on hardware & software programming & points lists to ensure sound functionality of systems and equipment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's