Technical Product Manager - Broadband, Telecoms - 12 months
|Job Title:||Technical Product Manager - Broadband, Telecoms - 12 months|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day + Competitive|
|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 09:38|
Technical Product Manager - Broadband, Internet, Telecoms - 12 months - Glasgow
Technically-minded Product Manager with experience in the broadband and / or telecoms space is required to run a project that will allow premises that are not connected to the broadband network to have a path to receiving a service.
The successful candidate should have a track record of scoping projects and working knowledge & understanding of technologies that can deliver superfast broadband (over 30 MBPS) speeds. The job will include the development of relationships with operators and technology suppliers and of supporting compatible processes that will enable citizens in non-connected premises a path to get connected.
- Good understanding of the attributes of broadband delivery technologies including FTTP, FTTC, Satellite, 4G wireless, Fixed Wireless Access and emerging developments in these areas.
- Development of state aid compliant small-scale broadband interventions.
- Understanding of the commercial drivers, disincentives and prerogatives of these industries.
- Able to support the programme director in identifying and adopting projects into the programme.
- Creation of robust, manageable processes that will allow an operational team to fulfil delivery of superfast broadband with appropriate management of risks, monitoring of progress (build and financial) and creation and delivery of reports.
- Able to coordinate reporting of progress to the Programme Director and wider governance structures.
- Creation and management of open trusting relationships with small and large companies.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Project Manager - Broadband, Telecoms - 12 months
£400 - £650 per day + Competitive
Engineering Manager - Agile - 12 months - Edinburgh
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Technical Architect - Glasgow - 8 Months
£450 - £470 per day