Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 17:30|
Technical Project Manager - Edinburgh, 6 months - inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager to be based in Edinburgh for an initial 6 months has arisen with a well-established public sector client. You will be responsible for leading the developing a digital data storage platform suitable for public use. You will be required to consolidate the clients' own networks and build an enterprise grade connection to a Cloud service provider with a focus on resilience, security and bandwidth alongside business use cases.
- Significant experience leading ICT projects across a range of technical disciplines.
- Experience in reporting projects to technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a range of ICT suppliers
- Experience of managing and delivering ICT solutions to customers in a corporate or enterprise environment
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Experience of OJEU procurement processes
Candidates must be willing to go through BPSS clearance
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Technical
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Business Manager - Central Gov - 6 Months - £200 p/d
£47 - £250 per day
Infrastructure Architect - AWS / Cloud - 6 months - Glasgow
£500 - £600 per day
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum