Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 16:02|
Technical Project Manager - 3 months - Glasgow - market rates
Our client is looking to have a Technical Project Manager join their team on a 3 month contract. The Technical Project Manager will have the skills to be able to navigate within an agile environment of a medium sized but very fast moving project. This role closely monitors each project to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
- The individual will have to make commitments in relation to their elements of the project, they will be held accountable for those commitments and will have defined conditions of satisfaction for each element which will include measurable results in order to declare completion
- Experience with specific project management methodologies such as Scrum and Agile
- Project Management Professional Certification or equivalent
- Industry-specific experience
- Some technical business analyst skills:
- The candidate to have some technical skill (i.e. SQL queries to a database) and experience of working directly with technical teams as a bridge to the business.
- Experience and skills in preparing modern style specs including simple mockups and use cases
The main elements in this project are building a new company digital platform which combines eight web apps along with a new look and feel. In addition, there are service components supporting the web apps, as follows:
- A Billing Engine,
- Industry Messaging Services,
- CRM Platform,
- Data Mart, which supports business process reporting,
- Infrastructure services that we use, for example Amazon's Web Services (AWS).
- Integrations with other systems
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's