Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Salary:||£32 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2018 09:40|
Technical Project Manager - 6 Month Initial Contract - £32-35ph - London Based
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to work on their Capital Estates Projects. They will be responsible for the design and management of capital projects (approximate values in the range £5k-75k) taking project from interception to completion.
- The post holder is expected to take a lead and make judgements across specialist services technical designs in all projects and ensure compliance with Health Technical Memorandum in terms of management policy, validation and verification, operational policy and technical guidance. Also building and Health & Safety Regulation and British Standards are adhered to.
- To take responsibility and ensure that the contracts under your control are undertaken in accordance with Trust Standing Orders and Financial Instructions.
- To receive design drawings and specifications and other such documents and to maintain an appropriate system for filing and logging of all such documentation as necessary to support the project development process.
- To make judgement across a wide range of issues, which include design options, technical aspects, facility operations/interruptions, live/operational clinical facilities within the departments and the trust as a whole.
- To monitor physical progress of schemes against programmes and to provide reports to the scheme Projects Manager and or consultant.
- To provide regular up dates to the Project Management team members of the Trusts as appropriate.
- Liaise between Trust operational departments and the Capital Works scheme designers and contractors on all technical interface issues.
- Issuing permits to works and monitoring that appropriate procedures are in place to maintain a safe environment, in liaison with Site Operational Managers.
- Ensures that relevant appropriately qualified/trained staffs are involved when work is carried out to specialised services e.g. High Voltage and Mechanical gases.
- To propose/implement/approve/modify cause and effect on hardware & software programming & points lists to ensure sound functionality of systems and equipment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's