Technical Project Manager - Broadband, Telecoms - 12 months
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager - Broadband, Telecoms - 12 months|
|Salary:||£400 - £650 per day + Competitive|
|Start Date:||September 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 14:59|
Technical Project Manager - Broadband, Internet, Telecoms - 12 months - Glasgow
Telecomms Project Manager with experience in the superfast broadband and / or telecoms space is required to run a discrete project to scope and create a scheme to allow premises that are not connected to the network to have a path to receiving a service.
The successful candidate should have a track record of scoping projects and working knowledge & understanding of technologies that can deliver superfast broadband (over 30 MBPS) speeds. The job will include the development of relationships with operators and technology suppliers and of supporting compatible processes that will enable citizens in non-connected premises a path to get connected.
- Good understanding of the attributes of broadband delivery technologies including FTTP, FTTC, Satellite, 4G wireless, Fixed Wireless Access and emerging developments in these areas.
- Development of state aid compliant small-scale broadband interventions.
- Understanding of the commercial drivers, disincentives and prerogatives of these industries.
- Able to support the programme director in identifying and adopting projects into the programme.
- Creation of robust, manageable processes that will allow an operational team to fulfil delivery of superfast broadband with appropriate management of risks, monitoring of progress (build and financial) and creation and delivery of reports.
- Able to coordinate reporting of progress to the Programme Director and wider governance structures.
- Creation and management of open trusting relationships with small and large companies.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Culture Change - Glasgow - 12 months
£36000 - £38000 per annum + holiday and pension benefits
Project Coordinator - Glasgow - 12 months - Health & Safety
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Project Manager - Public Sector / Health - 12 Weeks - Glas
£200 - £229 per day
XenServer Technical Consultant - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £450 per day
Project Manager/ 5 months / Giffnock / £177 per day
Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
Up to £177 per day