Technical Project Manager - Infrastructure, Networks, Security
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager - Infrastructure, Networks, Security|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 18:18|
Technical Project Manager (Infrastructure / Networks) required for initial 6-month contract with public sector client based in Edinburgh
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join them on an interim basis. You will be involved in the definition and execution of a variety of IT projects and will establish and manage project procedures alongside leading and motivating project teams.
- Experience of managing and delivering ICT services and solutions to customers in a corporate or enterprise environment.
- A successful track record in the management of projects, to time and cost, which deliver quality outcomes and tangible business benefits.
- Significant experience of co-ordinating the tasks of technical staff and ablility to recognise the various methods required to lead and motivate people to deliver within a project environment
- Experience of managing a range of ICT suppliers.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Experience of leading ICT network, infrastructure and security projects
NB - this role falls inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's