Technical Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Technical Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Start Date:||Mid April 2017|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 17:36|
Technical Project Support Officer - 3 months - INSIDE IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Support Officer / Scheduler has become available in Edinburgh for a large public-sector organisation. You will be required to check area deployment lists readiness for upgrade, assist and deliver in a Windows 10 upgrade programme. You will be responsible for monitoring and dealing with Project Issues and keep Project Logs up to date.
- Technical Project Delivery background.
- Experience of assisting in the Build and delivery of Windows 10 devices.
- Project Support including communications issue and checking success of upgrade on Systems management servers
- Updating deployment records in Excel spreadsheets to reflect status of devices in selected areas
- Experience of Desktop Operating System Upgrade Project
- Customer relations skills
Candidates are to have a full UK drivers licence, must be happy apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland on submission to client and to be considered must have applications in before 7th May 2018
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
3rd Line Support Analyst
£30306 - £35010 per annum
Senior IT Support - 2nd/3rd Line - O365 / Azure - Permanent
£28000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent benefits
IT Support - 2nd/3rd Line - O365 / Azure - Permanent
£26000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Enterprise Architect - Strategic Design - Glasgow
£41000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent benefits
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35