Technical Security Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Security Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Start Date:||March 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 17:22|
Technical Security Manager - Outside IR35 - Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our public-sector client based in Glasgow has an exciting opportuntiy available for a Technical Security Manager to enable an effective IT security operation across a wide portfolio of information systems. You will be responsible for identifying and resolving weaknesses in security controls, managing compliance, leading security investigations and ensuring operational assurance.
- Technical understanding of networking concepts for large-scale, complex infrastructure.
- Technical understanding of Windows, RHEL and CentOS servers and desktops.
- Extensive experience of scoping and managing IT Health Checks and remediation activities.
- Experience of IT operations and managing different stakeholder's expectations.
- Knowledge of modern development tools for virtualised infrastructure and services.
- Technical understanding of one (or more) cloud platforms - ideally AWS.
- The application of appropriate technical security controls to IT systems.
- Experience of managing security incidents
- Agile development.
- Forensics in a cloud environment.
- Knowledge of the different forms and benefits of encryption
- Undertaking audits.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a Government, HMG or Police background.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Information Risk Adviser
£450 - £650 per day
Cyber Security Consultant - DV
£1000 - £1300 per day
Business Analyst - Technical
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Business Manager - Central Gov - 6 Months - £200 p/d
£47 - £250 per day