Technical SEO Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical SEO Specialist|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Shauni Adekoya|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 11:54|
Technical SEO Specialist
Salary: up to £37,000 (DOE)
Would you like to join a multi-award winning company that boasts the most technically advanced SEO practices in the area? Do you have what it takes to communicate with top-tier global clients? Do you want to develop your knowledge and build your skills?
If you are an analytical and organised person with experience in technical SEO, who wants to help big-name clients increase their rankings; you might want to read on…
As a Technical SEO Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting on-page SEO audits.
- Conducting off-page content and link profile analysis on client and competitor websites.
- Constantly monitoring clients' SEO performance, and reporting findings to senior management and to clients directly.
- In-depth competitor analysis.
- Collaborating with Content, Social, PPC and Web Development teams.
- Assisting the Account Management team with technical queries.
- Leading internal strategy meetings and client meetings.
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO techniques.
We are looking for analytical people with the following:
- 2+ years Technical SEO experience
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Familiarity with Screaming Frog, Moz tools, AHRefs, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, etc.
- Ability to manage your own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved.
- Excellent communication skills, (client facing experience preferred.)
- Degree educated or relevant qualification
This is an autonomous role that will suit an individual with a huge passion for SEO and the drive to push organic performance for high profile clients.
With a fun room complete with foosball table, ping pong, beanbag area and large screen TV; this is an agency that likes to take care of their employees and reward hard work. Fresh fruit is delivered every week, and there are several themed fun days per year.
Additionally, my client will offer highly competitive salaries depending on your skills and experience, so if you feel like you've got what it takes then please apply!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solutions Integration Specialist
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Customer Journey Manager / Business Transformation £350+
£350 - £450 per day
Director of DevOps Transformation - Permanent - Edinburgh
£120000 - £140000 per annum + negotiable plus benefits
Test Engineer - Southampton - 6 months - Inside IR35
Up to £595 per day
Lead Java / Spring Developer / AWS / TDD - Glasgow - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum