Technical SEO Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical SEO Specialist|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Shauni Adekoya|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2017 17:47|
Technical SEO Specialist
Salary: up to £35,000 (DOE)
The Northern Ecommerce Awards, Drum Search Awards, UK Digital Experience Awards, Performance Marketing Awards; my client has won them all, as well as being shortlisted for Prolific North and Econsultancy's Top 100. We're talking about an extremely successful digital marketing agency; boasting an ever-expanding list of top-tier global clients. And now, as a result of their success; they are looking to expand.
Would you like to join a company that boasts the most technically advanced SEO practices in the area? A company that goes above and beyond to acquire top talent and then train them to expand their skills even further? A digital marketing agency that rewards hard work quarterly salary reviews and employee benefits, and encourages you develop your knowledge and build your skills?
Are you interested in further developing your technical SEO knowledge? Going from executive level to expert due to my client's training programs and advanced tech? If you are an extremely analytical and organised person, with experience in technical SEO, who wants to help big-name clients increase their rankings; you might want to read on…
As a Technical SEO Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting on-page SEO audits.
- Conducting off-page content and link profile analysis on client and competitor websites.
- Constantly monitoring clients' SEO performance, and reporting findings to senior management and to clients directly.
- In-depth competitor analysis.
- Collaborating with Content, Social, PPC and Web Development teams.
- Assisting the Account Management team with technical queries.
- Leading internal strategy meetings and client meetings.
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO techniques.
We are looking for analytical people with the following:
- 3+ years Technical SEO experience (agency preferred.)
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Familiarity with Screaming Frog, Moz tools, AHRefs, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, etc.
- Ability to manage your own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved.
- Excellent communication skills, (client facing experience preferred.)
- Degree educated or relevant qualification
This is an autonomous role that will suit an individual with a huge passion for SEO and the drive to push organic performance for high profile clients. Training will be provided but we are looking for an SEO expert who can hit the ground running. The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key.
Working in a friendly and collaborative environment, alongside my client's highly successful creative, content and outreach teams; you will be responsible for defining SEO strategies and delivering workflow on a portfolio of huge clients in a timely manner, whilst adhering to high-quality standards.
With a fun room complete with foosball table, ping pong, beanbag area and large screen TV; this is an agency that likes to take care of their employees and reward hard work. Fresh fruit is delivered every week, you get an extra day's annual on your birthday as a gift, and there are several themed fun days per year.
Additionally, my client will offer highly competitive salaries depending on your skills and experience, so if you feel like you've got what it takes then please apply!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SEO and PPC Manager
City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Technical Pre-sales Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£83000 - £85000 per annum
Excel Analyst / Excel Specialist - VBA - 4 weeks
£250 - £300 per day + negotiable
Excel Analyst / Excel Specialist - VBA - 4 weeks, SC Clearance
Web Developer - Digital - Drupal / Umbraco - Website/Web apps
£36000 - £43000 per annum + benefits