|Job Title:||Tecnical Architect|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gladding|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2017 11:53|
Technical Architect / Software / Sheffield / Strategy / to £55,000
We are working with an up and coming tech start-up based in Sheffield City Centre. The Technical Architect will play a key role in shaping the platform and architecture. The role holder will leverage their technical experience to formulate the strategy to achieve the clients technical road-map.
The role holder will also leverage the experience of the relevant professional communities to delegate these responsibilities, ensuring knowledge sharing extends beyond the functional boundary of the role. The role holder will champion innovation within their areas of responsibility.
· Work closely with the CTO and define Technical strategy.
· Future client technologies used by company that will define technical eco system
· Align business plans to technical road map
· Identify current and future training needs and proposing training programmes
· Make all the Leads accountable by delegating the responsibility to implement U Account Technical Strategy and Standards.
· Take ownership of company platform and configuration.
· Identify and maintain the back log of server configuration work to be undertaken.
· Delegate the responsibility to assign work to the relevant lead.
· Ensure company platform is scalable and in line with the future demand of the business.
· Perform periodic scalability testing.
· Identify improvements and alternative tools.
· Take ownership of comapny software architecture
· Define company software architecture.
· Identify gaps in the current software landscape and delegate responsibility to the leads close these gaps.
· Identify current and future development training needs and proposing training programmes
Key Skills and Experience
· Be fluent in modern technical architecture and design practices. You will act as a coach the Technology team helping them to ensure software solutions that are fit for purpose and adhere to technology road map.
· Significant experience in designing and building high volume commercial web sites and applications.
· A strong communicator. You will have the ability to find the right level when explaining complex concepts to different types of audience.
· Previous exposure to working in a multi-channel environment, i.e. Web, widgets, mobile apps (iPhone, Android)
· A good understanding of server infrastructure technologies, and understand the benefits and implications of alternative infrastructure technologies and approaches.
· Experience of automated functional and non-functional testing, continuous integration systems and continuous deployment.
· An in depth understanding of SDLC methodologies particularly Agile SDLC's (including XP and Scrum).
· You will have substantial industry experience and demonstrable knowledge of web technologies in a mission critical environment.
· Broad knowledge of industry best-practice and high quality engineering methods
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, career -minded software architect to join a very progressive comany.
Please forward your details directly for full role specification and details.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£120 - £131 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS
Technical Architect - Payment Systems
£550 - £650 per day
Security Architect - Contract - Newport
£0.00 - £550 per day
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
£0.00 - £550 per day