Telesales / Telemarketing Executive (Telecoms), Glasgow - £COMP
|Job Title:||Telesales / Telemarketing Executive (Telecoms), Glasgow - £COMP|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 19:55|
Telesales Executive / Telemarketing Executive (Telecoms) - Glasgow
£competitive (subject to experience) + performance related bonus & benefits
Dynamic and driven Telesales Executive with a passion for sales required for permanent role with a leading IT/Telecoms client with business customers across Scotland, ROI and Northern Ireland.
The environment is a fast-paced, performance driven one and as part of the team you'll be speaking to small and medium-sized enterprises in three main markets: business mobiles, business landlines and business broadband.
This is an exciting and rewarding role, as Technology moves at an astonishingly fact pace and you will be joining an experienced and established team who have an abundance of industry expertise and a collaborative team ethic to help support your development and reach your personal and team goals.
Roles and responsibilities
- Set appointments for field sales reps based on a criteria list.
- Create a pipeline and manage your data using a CRM system.
- Connect with clients by telephone, LinkedIn, and email.
- Meet your targets and KPIs set by your manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with customers at all levels
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, create and manage your own pipeline and report to you manager with forecasts
- Highly organised, with the ability to understand the needs of our customers and match those to our service provisions
- A strong work ethic with an eagerness to learn
To support your development, you will undertake extensive on the job training. This will include both product knowledge and pipeline management.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
E-learning Software Consultant - Glasgow
Up to £0.00 per annum
Enterprise Architect - Strategic Design - Glasgow
£41000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Application Packager x3 - Glasgow - 3months
Up to £350 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Up to £115 per day
3rd Line Support Analyst - Glasgow - 3 Months
£160 - £180 per day