|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£275 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 09:47|
Test Analyst - Initial 3 Months - £275-300pd - Coventry
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Test Analyst to come on board for an initial 3 month contract to manage and maintain the testing function for a programme currently in flight.
- Liaise with users to develop test scenarios
- Establish a scalable process for manually testing software
- Identify, define and create test scripts and other test related documentation
- Record and monitor bugs
- Feedback progress and results to the Programme
- Demonstrate an understanding of wider platform defects/issues (software/hardware) which may impact on the testing of the software.
- Provide in depth knowledge, support and implementation skills for detailed technical projects within the department utilising IT.
- To manage a complete testing function for the project as part of the SPI Programme.
- People management and development of other test resources including recruitment and selection
- Maintain up to date knowledge of technical developments and issues in the IT industry
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Cloud Support Analyst - 8 months - Glasgow
£300 - £400 per day
Business Product Owner
Up to £0.00 per annum
Up to £34000.00 per annum
3rd Line Support - Glasgow - 2 - 3 Months