|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christina Ishac|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2017 16:46|
Test Engineer, Titchfield (Hampshire), 6 months
The successful candidate's day-to-day duties will include:-
- Working closely with existing technical and business team members to understand existing solution and to identify areas for test coverage and the design of additional automation test cases.
- Analysing functional and non-functional requirements as defined by use cases/user stories and high-level design.
- Verifying and validating architectural and product integration design.
- Querying databases through Oracle PL/SQL and building test datasets for system testing.
- Designing and executing automated tests using Selenium/Cucumber to meet acceptance criteria as defined by Product Owner team/Business Analysts.
- Supporting Non-functional Testing effort including executing Performance Test scripts and analysing results.
- Supporting the User Acceptance Testing effort led by business staff
- Skills and knowledge transfer to existing team members
- Interpreting Java codebase and conducting white-box unit testing is advantageous
To be successful you will have a strong background with: -
- A strong automated testing background with Cucumber / Selenium
- Experience in working in an Agile team environment
- Proven experience testing application UI
- Demonstrable background in Database languages such as Oracle including SQL
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Walsall, West Midlands
£170 - £175 per day
DevOps Engineer - Perm - Glasgow - £40-45k
£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
C# / WPF Programmer - Irvine - £35,000 - £42,000
Irvine, North Ayrshire
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day