Training and Release Manager
|Job Title:||Training and Release Manager|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2nd August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 17:11|
Training and Test Release Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Training and Release Manager for 18th months contract based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for planning and managing the testing and integration of business system changes. Please note this is not a hands on testing position.
Please note this position is inside IR35
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Co-ordinating the roll out of new functionality and planning and delivery of end user training and support.
- Planning and overseeing delivery of tests and roll outs to users
- Supporting the teams to implement new case types as part of the transformation project.
- Use project management skills to put in place testing of business system integration and process changes.
- Manage new releases of case types and ensure systems meet expectations.
- Coordinate the implementation of business changes
- Define and implement Business change processes
- Define ongoing support needs and arrangements for all users
Essential skills -
- Previous experience of working as a release/test management/test lead role
- Experience analysing business process changes
- Understanding of the requirements analysis, definition and specification process
- Proven ability to test business change and reach an acceptable outcome
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Understanding of ICT systems and infrastructure.
- Understanding of risk and risk management processes.
- Knowledge of Grants and Regulations functions and the IT systems used to support them.
- Relevant professional qualification ISTQB or ISEB.
Candidates will be expected to hold a Basic Disclosure Scotland issued in the last 12 months.
If you have skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £0.00 per annum
£35 - £36 per hour
Project Manager - 12 Month Contract
West London, London
£60000 - £64000 per annum
Project Manager - Edinburgh - 3 months - INSIDE IR35
Up to £229 per day
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35