Training Capability Support
|Job Title:||Training Capability Support|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 17:17|
Training Team Support Officer - 3 Months - Newport - £14.50 PH
Training Team Support Officer needed to work effectively with a range of people in order to facilitate the smooth running of the learning activities, ensuring that all aspects are thoroughly planned, delivered to requirements, reviewed and continuous improvement sought. The main responsibilities are to:
- Assist with the planning and organisation of the Induction Programme.
- Assist with scheduling the training delivery for monthly learning programme.
- Provide administrative support, managing a central mailbox and calendar.
- Collate management information and feedback on training provision.
- Act as a key point of contact for all capability/learning queries.
- Act as Secretariat for the team.
- Process the advertisement of short term internal temporary promotions and lateral transfers.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Practicle experience of training packages such as Pluralsight, datacamp or Training Tracker
- Experience of presentation and/or training delivery.
If you're the support officer for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's