Training Officer - Trainer - Glasgow
|Job Title:||Training Officer - Trainer - Glasgow|
|Salary:||£31000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 17:06|
Training Officer - Trainer - Paisley
ERP - Agresso - Business World - Training
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Training Officer with Business World/Agresso ERP experience.
You will be required to be involved in the full end to end training lifecycle including developing training material, deliver training (one to one, drop in sessions, classroom, eLearning) and implement a means of recording attendance.
Essential skills -
- HND in IT related subject or training qualifications or relevant experience
- Experience in developing and implementing training strategies and plans
- Experience of developing training material.
- Broad range of experience of delivering training
- Experience in working in partnership with 3rd
- Experienced in information management and document control
- Experience of operating in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Desirable skills -
- Chartered Membership of the CIPD
- Experience of working in local government
- Experience of working on an ICT implementation
- Experience in developing interactive / computer based training materials
- Experience of delivering ICT/Finance related training
- Experience of developing and applying appropriate methods for tracking completion rates and evaluation of impact on training delivery
- Experience in managing supplier relationships.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's