Transformation Manager x 2
|Job Title:||Transformation Manager x 2|
|Salary:||£450 - £600 per day|
|Start Date:||October 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 17:34|
Digital Transformation Manager - 6 Months - Edinburgh
Our major client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy available for a skilled Transformation Manager to support cultural change in a major digital transformation.
You will be involved in the development of effective digital operating models, providing training and support to staff by producing guidelines and toolkits and leading project teams.
- Previous experience of Transformation Design and Delivery
- Experience in the implementation of change such as TOM, cost reduction, IT and Business change.
- Experience of implementing projects and transformation programmes to scale and budget requirements
- Digital and technology expertise (user-centred solutions, digital service and product design, large scale technology and business models).
- Experience of creating and developing new tools where required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supporting major digital change within a Government or Public-Sector organisation.
Please be advised this role falls Inside IR35 Legislation and successful candidates will be required to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Content Designer - WordPress - 2 weeks, Edinburgh or Glasgow
Up to £119 per day
Enterprise Architect - Edinburgh - INSIDE IR35
£15 - £18 per hour
West London, London
Up to £64400.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £52000 per annum