Transition & Change Coach - Agile - P/T - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Transition & Change Coach - Agile - P/T - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 11:22|
Transition & Change Coach - Agile - P/T - Edinbur
An opportunity for an experienced Transition and Change coach to work for a large public sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance.
- A proven track record of planning and delivering large scale cross-functional projects within a sizeable and challenging organisation, including a critical element of driving transition of business practice and cultural change.
- Notable experience managing multiple stakeholders with different interests who will need to be convinced on the merits of breaking down barriers to effect system delivery improvements for the wider interests and benefits of business and digital transformation.
- Experience delivering projects and products in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Highly methodical with experience managing high profile projects within a highly specialist environment.
- A working knowledge of mentoring and coaching topics (for example, assertiveness, conflict resolution, leadership, managing difficult people, negotiation, presentation skills).
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's