UAT Test Manager (Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Primavera)
|Job Title:||UAT Test Manager (Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Primavera)|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day + dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2017 14:22|
UAT Test Manager (Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Primavera) required for initial 2-month contract based in Edinburgh
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UAT Test Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will organise, plan and deliver the acceptance testing aspects of a high value project in a complex programme.
The role holder will have responsibility for defining the UAT approach, creating and documenting delivery plan, timescales and milestones.
- A full understanding of test and project delivery lifecycles
- Management of UAT Testing teams
- Proven experience in delivering test projects
- A Technical understanding of hardware and software technologies e.g. Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Weblogic etc
- ISEB/ISTQB Test Foundation and management
- Strong customer focus, business knowledge and commercial awareness
- Ability to develop effective working partnerships with internal and external teams
- Previous experience in testing Oracle Primavera.
NB - this role has been deemed inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£400 - £500 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum
Up to £300 per day
£450 - £550 per day
Infrastructure Project Manager
£350 - £400 per day