UI & Interaction Designer
|Job Title:||UI & Interaction Designer|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2018 17:41|
UI & Interaction Designer - 12 month contract - Edinburgh
Our higher education client based in Edinburgh has an exciting new opportunity for a skilled UI & Interaction Designer. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and carrying out user interface and interaction design activities across websites and web based services across multiple design projects.
- Experience of working in a role doing UI and interaction design
- Excellent skills in user interface design and interaction element behaviour
- Proven experience in working on projects impacting interface design, user interaction and make use of responsive web design
- Sound understanding of web standards and regulations, including responsive design principles and accessibility standards
- Previous experience of being involved in iterative design enhancement informed through user research
- High level of IT literacy, experience of working with a range of software and procedures including prototyping and graphics packages
The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of design frameworks, CSS and Less with experience of working with UIs implemented in Bootstrap.
Please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 to discuss further.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's