Umbraco Developer - Web Agile Cloud - 12 months - £36-43,000pa
|Job Title:||Umbraco Developer - Web Agile Cloud - 12 months - £36-43,000pa|
|Salary:||£36000 - £43000 per annum + benefits|
|Start Date:||March 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 14:19|
Umbraco Developer / Web Developer - 12 months - Glasgow - Agile / Cloud
Umbraco Developer required to take a lead technical role in the development of customer facing digital products and services, delivering the software components that allows the online products to operate. The Developer will work in partnership with the product, content and programme staff, implementing an Agile approach to product delivery. They will ensure that the code written within a .NET MVC environment is clean, secure and well-tested, and are responsible for the ongoing maintenance and operation of the websites.
- Be educated to SCQF level 7 in a Computer Science subject or related discipline, or have relevant equivalent experience
- Experience with the creation and management of website/web apps in Umbraco.
- Experience with Umbraco, SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Experience working with existing code, and adding enhancements to established websites
- Experience of developing to meet accessibility standards
- Experience of writing clean, well-engineered code, respectful of the development standards and best practices, and understand version control via GIT
- Understand users and their needs, based on evidence. Able to translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs
- It would be highly desirable for the candidate to have experience of working in agile development teams and/or have experience working with cloud platforms such as Acquia, platform.sh, Azure or Pantheon.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Culture Change - Glasgow - 12 months
£36000 - £38000 per annum + holiday and pension benefits
Full Stack Java Developer - 6 Months - Edinburgh, £350 - £450pd
£400 - £450 per day
Azure Cloud Specialist - SME
Port Sunlight, Merseyside
Up to £65000.00 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
Digital/ Finance Project Manager/ 18 months / Edinburgh
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Engineer - Edinburgh - 3 months - INSIDE IR35
£370 - £450 per day