User Experience Researcher
|Job Title:||User Experience Researcher|
|Salary:||£400 - £475 per day|
|Start Date:||April 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 17:13|
User Experience Researcher- 6 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled User Expereince Researcher to join their dynamic team. You will be responsible for developing research methods to understand user needs while continually testing and improving the service.
- Experience of user research and analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, to establish baselines and monitor on-going trends or improvements
- Core skills: sketching, design production, rapid prototyping
- Experience of Sketch and Invision, or Axure
- Experience of working with user experience practices, such as UX labs, mobile UX testing and pop-up research
- Knowledge of WCAG accessibility standards and principles
- Experience of user experience within large scale digital delivery programme with proven results that are traceable to user experience interventions
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, using lean UX techniques, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
The ideal candidate will have previous expereince of working with the public sector or government and will have previously worked within an Agile environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's