User Experience Researcher
|Job Title:||User Experience Researcher|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 16:49|
User Experience Researcher - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled User Experience professional to join their Agile team. You will be responsible for undertaking comprehensive user research activities, conducting qualatitive and quantitative user research, creating prototypes and fostering a culture of user focused design.
- Experience of user research and analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, to establish baselines and monitor on-going trends or improvements
- Experience of Sketch and Invision, or Axure
- Experience of working with user experience practices, such as UX labs, mobile UX testing and pop-up research
- Experience of user experience within large scale digital delivery programme with proven results that are traceable to user experience interventions
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, using lean UX techniques, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with government or public sector, ideally with expereince of delivering first class government services following the Government Digital Services service standards.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's