|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Start Date:||October 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2017 18:55|
User Researcher - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
Our major client based in Central Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled User Researcher who can contribute to the development of new approaches to service design and user research in the public sector.
- Experience of conducting user-centered design research
- Experience of using a range of methods including lab and field based usability testing, interviews, surveys, co-design workshops, contextual inquiry, and ethnographic studies.
- Experience of using appropriate methods for different design life cycle phases
- Ability to deliver actionable user insights and experience
- Experience of working with design and delivery teams to ensure that they are embedded in design thinking
- Experience of working with service designers and digital systems
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a Public Sector or Government organisation or will hold relevant degree in Design Ethnography/Anthropology, Human Computer Interaction, Design, Human Factors, Usability Engineering. Sociology, or Anthropology.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£450 - £500 per day
Service Designer/User Researcher
Central Belt, Scotland
£350 - £460 per day
Excel Analyst / Excel Specialist - VBA - 4 weeks, SC Clearance
Excel Analyst / Excel Specialist - VBA - 4 weeks
£250 - £300 per day + negotiable
Software Engineer - Python - Scala - Newport - 3 Months
£500 - £625 per day