|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£400 - £425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2018 15:41|
As a User Researcher you will plan and lead research on complex services where you will influence service proposition, align user research activities and wider plans, and build user centred practices in new teams.
You will generate new and useful user insight, helping to ensure that quality products and services are delivered that meet the needs of the customer base and of SWE.
As a User Researcher you will be responsible for and have previous experience in;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to see the bigger picture and translate business issues and needs into relevant, actionable research plans and objectives.
- Extensive experience of conducting user research and the research process, including: drafting discussion guides; recruiting respondents; organising test venues and mobilising resources; carrying out guerrilla/pop-up testing; interviewing; and moderating focus groups and usability (lab) test sessions.
- Working in a collocated and multi-discinlinary team
- Track record of collaborative working with UX designers and developers to create new digital products and services.
- Use of collaboration tools - for example Slack and Jira
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present research findings in a creative and compelling way, tailored to the needs of the audience.
- Able to deliver at pace, with a commitment to agile and continuous iterative development, with an ability to self-start and work independently.
- Participate effectively in ceremonies
- Ability to work out of Sheffield office four days a week.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's