|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Salary:||£300 - £450 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 09:44|
User Researcher - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
Our major government client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled User Researcher who can contribute to the development of new approaches to service design and user research in the public sector.
- Experience of conducting user-centered design research
- Experience of using a range of methods including lab and field based usability testing, interviews, surveys, co-design workshops, contextual inquiry, and ethnographic studies.
- Experience of using appropriate methods for different design life cycle phases
- Ability to deliver actionable user insights and experience
- Experience of working with design and delivery teams to ensure that they are embedded in design thinking
- Experience of working with service designers and digital systems
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a Public Sector or Government organisation, please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's