|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £401 per day + Market Rates|
|Contact Name:||Paul Spooner|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 11:17|
We are currently looking for a User Researcher to work on client site in Coventry.
User Researcher - Coventry
Responsibilities - The client is looking for a consultant to provide services including:
- User Research to effectively plan the workload
- Conduct initial analysis work
- Continue to conduct user research and usability testing with various types of users groups
- User research outcomes to inform the relevant stages of the Portfolio of Projects (i.e. alpha, beta) following the GDS principles.
- Supply user research outcomes within an agile environment including SCRUM, as well as providing other agile techniques.
- Strong User Researcher experience
- Experience of engaging with multiple stakeholders and gathering multiple user requirements
- Delivered projects in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of GDS principles (desirable)
Please forward CVs or call on 0208 171 1646
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position