|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 15:28|
User Researcher - Edinburgh - 3 month contract
- Experience of designing and undertaking user research projects for digital service design.
- Demonstrates the ability to choose appropriate methods for different design life cycle phases and situations.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver actionable user insights and experience, working with and influencing design and delivery teams to ensure that these are embedded in design thinking.
- Ability to develop successful, strategic relationships with colleagues, citizens, users, and other stakeholders based upon a commitment to collaborative working towards improved performance and results.
- Experience of working with service designers and digital systems developers to critique and develop design thinking based on evidence of user needs.
- Experience of facilitating collaborative sense making and/or co-design sessions
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's