User Researcher/ 10 weeks / £450 - £500 per day/ Stirling
|Job Title:||User Researcher/ 10 weeks / £450 - £500 per day/ Stirling|
|Location:||Motherwell, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 17:30|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business User Resarcher with our public-sector client for a 10 weeks contract £450 -£500 per day based in either Motherwell, Stirling or Edinburgh.
In this User Researcher role you will work with the Agile Team (Business Change staff, Data Architect, Technical Architect, and Project Staff) and will engage with staff from across the business and external users of our services. They will plan and carry out user research activities to get a deep understanding of the people that use our client services.
- Experience (5 years +) of conducting user research within private and public sector organisations to create user-focused research that supports the provision of accessible services and a consistent user experience.
- The skills required are outlined in UK service manual
- Compliance with information security policies
- Understanding of the project requirements
- Meet the delivery timescales proposed
- Desirable to have experience of working on digital online services and CRM platforms
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Environment Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £400 - £450 per day
£400 - £480 per day
Environment Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £500-£550 per day
£500 - £550 per day
Workday Cut over manager - Chiswick - £650 per day
£600 - £650 per day
Full Stack Developer
£400 - £425 per day
Ayr, South Ayrshire
£110.00 - £120.00 per day