|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Haughton|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2017 18:28|
User Research - Coventry - 3 months - Government
Our Public Sector client based in Coventry are currently recruitng for a User Researcher on a contract basis for 3 months. This role is outside of IR35.
You will be working closely with Business Analysts and end users to design and develop User Experience.
- Stakeholder management
- Management of suppliers and interaction designers
- Prince2 Project Management and agile scrum/kanban
- Research skills
- Product design, interaction design and interface design
- knowledge of usability testing principles and methods
- knowledge of principles of cognitive psychology
- Understanding of basic programming, development principles, tools and technologies
- Understanding of Social Media, Mobile UI and other related technologies
- Proficient use of appropriate tools, such as Balsamiq, Axure, Visio, Adobe Creative suite, powerpoint.
- Management skills to co-ordinate staff from multi functional teams.
- Use of communication skills to sell the programme vision to the business
- Change management expertise, bring order to complex situations and maintain focus on the objectives
- Business change accumen, such as business process-re-engineering and business design
- Knowledge of benefits identification, modelling and management techniques.
- skills in the capture and sharing of knowledge and expertise with adherence to defined standards and behaviours
If your experience matches the above, please apply for immediate consideration .
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wintel Migration/ Integration Engineer - Exchange, AD, Windows
£0.00 per day
Simcorp Functional Analyst
£0.00 per annum
UX Specialist - Glasgow - 3 months
£350 - £475 per day
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
£400 - £500 per day
£0.00 per annum