|Job Title:||UX/UR Consultant|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£400 - £440 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 16:53|
UX/UR Specialist - GDS
Contract. 3 months initially. Sheffield. £400-£440 P/D. Government. Outside of IR35 Scope.
User Experience specialist required urgently in Sheffield. You will work on the development of a key new digital service. You must have proven experience of in an agile environment with multi-disciplinary teams that lead the development of user focused high quality web products. You will join at the start of the discovery phase and lead research and then take on a full UX design role in the Alpha stage.
Skills and experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to see the bigger picture and translate business issues and needs into relevant, actionable research plans and objectives.
- Extensive experience of conducting user research and the research process, including: drafting discussion guides; recruiting respondents; organising test venues and mobilising resources; carrying out guerrilla/pop-up testing; interviewing; and moderating focus groups and usability (lab) test sessions.
- Previous work experience in Government, Public Sector (GDS)
- Use of collaboration tools - for example Slack and Jira
- Participate effectively in ceremonies
- Ability to work out of Sheffield office four days a week.
- Leadership of user-centered design practices.
- Understand user needs and how to design services that meet them
- Be able to sketch and prototype on paper and in HTML
- know how to design accessible, secure, responsive user interfaces
- understand how form and function work together
- Desirable Experience with a regulator, Understanding of social care users
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's