Water Operations Consultant
|Job Title:||Water Operations Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 11:54|
Our client, a well respected consultancy, is looking to recruit Water Operations Specialists with a proven track-record of delivering operational and / or asset performance excellence in water utilities. You will be a natural leader, with excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills probably having led operational / asset management teams in client organisations.
You will have an excellent academic record, with a relevant technical or environmental degree. A second-degree or MBA would be a strong advantage. These skills will be underpinned with exceptional insight and analytical capabilities in a number of the following areas:
- A thorough understanding of utilities, in particular, the water and wastewater processes and assets (essential)
- Expertise in a range of water utilities operations, asset management and supporting functions (essential)
- Practical experience of water company performance commitments and the strategic, technical and operational activities that go into delivering them (essential)
- An understanding of totex, cost benchmarks and techniques to optimise and improve efficiency
- An understanding of operational and asset risk, risk-based decision making and the line of sight between corporate objectives and operational activity
- An understanding of water utility resilience including tactical and strategic mitigation options and their implementation
- An understanding of utility procurement processes, supply chains and direct procurement
- Strong project management skills, demonstrating the capacity to lead substantial multi-disciplinary and/or operational improvement projects (essential)
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to present complex analysis and findings in a clear and concise way, tailored for the specific audience
Based in their new head office in London, you should expect to travel and work on client sites and you should have the unconditional right to work globally.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's