Wealth Manager - Birmingham
|Job Title:||Wealth Manager - Birmingham|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£36000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Fenton|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 17:29|
Wealth or Investment Manager (Birmingham)
Are you a regulated wealth/investment manager seeking more autonomy to attract HNW clients? Perhaps you are finding your current employer is unable to provide consistent support enabling you to expand your network?
We are proud to represent an integrated wealth management business that can eliminate those daily work considerations whilst also working for a fantastic brand in a collegiate environment. See below but also get in touch to know more….
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working as part of a team of specialist advisers
- Lead adviser and wealth manager responsible for articulating the holistic offering whilst providing investment advice.
- Developing long-term meaningful relationships with HNWI and key stakeholders
- Understand the client's goals, changes in the market, and provide a bespoke solution
- Commitment to company policies, values, and investment themes
Required Skills & Experience
- QCF Level 4 and CPD valid/working in a CF30 position
- Proven in the pursuit of CISI qualifications and/or a willingness to do so
- Knowledge and experience of providing complex and financial advice
- Strong investment skills and expertise in detailed client profiling
If you'd like to learn more about this and other opportunities in wealth management local to yourself please do get in touch.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's