Web and Digital Specialist
|Job Title:||Web and Digital Specialist|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 15:27|
Web and Digital Specialist - 3 Months - Southampton - Up to £270 per day
Web and Digital Specialist needed to make recommendations for the clinets methodology for online analytics - using web, social media and other online data. The Web and Digital Specialist will design a dashboard that the business can use to manage performance - working with the business units and central team KPIs/web objectives, design a dashboard that can report back to the business as a whole and individual business units.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in relevant subject or equivalent vocational qualification, or equivalent work experience.
- Comfortable working with and analysing data from multiple different sources or platforms.
- Comfortable working with and analysing data relating to multiple different KPIs or business objectives with proven track record of turning analysis into strategic recommendations that address real-world business problems.
- Demonstrable experience of working in teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Broad understanding of the digital ecosystem - including websites, search, display, social, apps, etc. - and the ability to think across channels.
- Appreciation for data visualisation and ability to select the right tools and software for each scenario. This may range encompass static spreadsheets/documents, automated reports, and meetings/presentations.
- Confidence in questioning a proposed strategy and in offering ideas andsolutions on the most appropriate techniques.
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Proven web and digital analyst experience
- Strategic thinker - ability to see the big picture and how analytics can feed into business strategy
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Used to working in central team with business unit structure
- Multisector experience - B2B, B2G and B2C
- Experience of website optimisation through AB or multivariate testing.
- Ability to apply basic statistical analysis to varied datasets, such ascorrelations, confidence intervals, and the t-test.
- Experience of social media analytics packages.
- Experience of digital advertising analytics packages.
- Experience of app analytics.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation principles and analysis.
- Evidence of creativity and the ability to suggest data-driven content
- optimisations or devise tests.
If you're the Web and Digital Specialist for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£0.00 - £380 per day
Test and Quality Analyst 12 weeks
£0.00 - £340 per day
Firmware and Software C# Design Engineer - Perm - Glasgow
£25000 - £45000 per annum
Service Design and Transition Lead - SC Cleared - Outside Ir35
£550 - £600 per annum
Senior Software Developer (DevOps) - Perm - Edinburgh
£40000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits