Web & Social Media Manager - 6 Months
|Job Title:||Web & Social Media Manager - 6 Months|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 12:41|
Project Manager (Web and Social Media)
Glasgow - 6 Months - INSIDE IR35
The post successful candidate will be responsible for managing the website (mobile and desktop), Customer Care Line (and related correspondence) and Social Media objectives. The information services are delivered through contractors which the post holder will manage on a day to day basis in line with existing contracts as well as developing the strategic direction of the services in consultation with internal and external stakeholders.
Main Duties & Experience Required
- Manage the various elements of the information services including the websites (mobile and desktop), Customer Care Line, Radio and Social Media objectives.
- Project manage the refresh of the website, content delivery, increased personalisation and review/redesign of the website and platform information including the transition to and implementation of a demand responsive website.
- Develop and deliver an integrated programme of information service projects through the service contractors.
- Undertake tasks to improve website/system resilience under the direction of other team members.
- Managing the contractual and stakeholder (internal and external) relationships, ensuring compliance with the contract, relevant policies and processes.
- Monitoring and reporting on the budget for providing impartial travel information services, including regular reporting to management.
- Ensure services are designed and delivered in line Government objectives, including the Digital First service standards
- Management of real time information systems
- Content management experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's