Web Content Editor
|Job Title:||Web Content Editor|
|Salary:||£140 - £170 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2017 22:07|
Web Content Editor - 3 months - CMS
An opportunity for an experienced Web Content professional has become available in Edinburgh. The candidate will be creating and posting content for the website in line with branding guidelines using the CMS as well as testing and advising on CMS functionality.
- Experience in supporting others in the use of complex content management systems
- Experience of working closely with Subject-matter experts to produce engaging, accurate and up to date content on complex subjects.
- Experience of using research and data to inform and evaluate content campaigns and changes.
- Experience of creating digital graphics and videos
- Understanding of adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of legislation governing websites including data protection and accessibility issues
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's