|Job Title:||WebOps Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 17:21|
Contract. Manchester. 6 Months +
WebOps Engineer required urgently in Manchester. You will support the development and delivery of various digital services, undertaking maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Configure and document a new infrastructure logging cluster in AWS for live services, ensuring consistent logging across all services and standards are agreed and implemented for level of logging and retention of logged data.
- Kibana - Implement access control and security for Kibana, removing the need for it to be IP secured and allowing authorised users to access from any location.
- Configure and document a new logging cluster for dev & test services to reduce incidents relating to disc space and backlogs and reduce AWS data transfer costs
- Service Monitoring - Configure service monitoring capabilities, increasing visibility of potential issues before they affect end users and ensuring relevant service endpoints have alerting.
- Undertake trouble-shooting and Discovery as required to identify priority improvements/ maintenance needs, technically analyse these improvements and design solutions to meet these needs for development team to implement.
- Undertake documentation of Authentication infrastructure and technical dependencies
- Undertake Discovery on to identify priority improvements/ maintenance needs, technically analyse these improvements and design solutions to meet these needs for NICE development team to implement. Including: analysis of problem, solution advice and peer review of solution but not implementation.
- Undertake resolution of defects and implement infrastructure maintenance improvements as required.
Skills and expeirence
- Knowledge of using and querying Kibana
- Elastic Search
- Knowledge of caching and Varnish
- C#, .NET, MVC, .NET Core, web services and WebApi
- Visual Studio 2010 to current
- SQL Server 2014
- ORCHARD CMS solutions (defining, architecting and implementing modules and extensions of modules)
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Contract Dev Ops Engineer
Up to £388 per day
Data Engineer / Developer
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£60000 - £61000 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
Cisco Network Engineer - 4 weeks - Edinburgh
Up to £290 per day
Assurance Engineer - Disaster recovery - Agile - Edinburgh
Up to £0.00 per annum