Website Project Manager
|Job Title:||Website Project Manager|
|Location:||Galashiels, Scottish Borders|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 12:34|
SPPA Website Project Manager (£200-300 per day)
This is an immediate appointment for a suitably experience Project Manager with Website and IT experience and will be temporary position for a period of around 9 months dependent on the progress to the project plan and the agreed implementation dates.
The main duties of this post are:
- Plan, manage and deliver the a Website Project in line with customer requirements and expectations
- Ensure Project Governance and manage the Project Plan, including working closely with all areas of the business identifying dependencies, clarify responsibilities and ensure timing of key milestones can be achieved
- Contract manage the appointed supplier on a daily basis and ensure delivery as per the agreed contract
- Oversee the stakeholder engagement plan (internal and external stakeholders) to ensure customer views are captured and embedded in the user-centred design of the new website.
- Lead & oversee the content review, the process to create and migrate content to the new website, working closely with supplier, customers & all business areas
- Manage the copywriters ensuring they understand the requirements of communication principles and support the teams working on the content review
- Identify & lead on the transition / training plan for the website to be managed internally after supplier design & build stage.
- Provide progress reports to project board/senior management/pension boards/management advisory board that will include;
- Risks and Issues
- Plans and progress
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure digital service is aligned with approach, link up communications and draw on the expertise of the Digital Transformation Team.
- You will provide clear and consistent leadership in the Project and communication progress to all departments and the Senior Leadership Team.
- You will manage a small team of staff who are working directly on the project and co-ordinate with the Communications team ensuring processes and guidance is followed at all times.
- Experience and understanding of Website design
- Experience and knowledge of contract management
- Understanding of Prince2 / Agile project management methodology
- Evidence of analysis of information to deliver against targets during times of pressure, competing priorities and changing environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Integration Lead - CMIS Project - 18 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £445 per day
£35 - £36 per hour
SC security advisor
Up to £0.00 per annum
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior Dynamics Consultant (Projects)
£227 - £228 per annum