Wintel Desktop Infrastructure specialist - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Wintel Desktop Infrastructure specialist - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Up to £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 17:36|
Wintel Desktop / Infrastructure Specialist - Edinburgh - £180 p/day
Description of Role:
- The successful candidates will assume an important role within the project helping the team to deliver an effective upgrade methodology for all Windows desktops and laptops.
- The successful candidates will be expected to contribute technical input into the development cycle based on extensive knowledge and experience in similar environments. They will also contribute to top-level desktop support as BAU.
- Ideally, the successful candidates will have direct experience of large scale Windows 10 migrations.
- Support and/or development of large-scale Windows deployments.
- Good understanding of Windows OS and underpinning technologies.
- Active Directory (AD) management including permission delegation and Group Policy Objects (GPO);
- Working knowledge of BIOS / UEFI / TPM and MBR / GPT storage technologies management
- Strong Level-2/ junior Level-3 development and support skills are required
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Deployment Engineers - 3 months - Edinburgh
£90 - £100 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Head of IT Delivery - Edinburgh - 4 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Network Field Engineer - 3 months - Edinburgh
£150 - £225 per day