Witness Support Officer
|Job Title:||Witness Support Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £185 per day|
|Start Date:||October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 15:52|
Witness Support Officer - Edinburgh
£185.37 per day, 23 months
Witness Support Officer with significant interpersonal skills required to join an ongoing public inquiry based in central Edinburgh; this is a long term 23-month contract.
As a Witness Support Officer your role will provide an integral link between those engaging with the Inquiry and the Inquiry Team. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to deal with complex and sensitive issues and a high level of integrity and self-awareness.
From initial contact, the witness support team will provide the continuity of contact with witnesses through the various stages of the inquiry therefore a high level of professionalism is critical to this role.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with complex and sensitive issues
- Previous experience of working with survivors of abuse or trauma
- The ideal candidate will also have previous experience of working with a public inquiry
- Experience of working in a high-profile and public-facing environment
- The ability to make sound decisions, often autonomously and with pace, on actions to be taken to ensure the smooth running of the Inquiry's hearings
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads to ensure strict deadlines are met.
- Good IT skills
Please apply using the link below, a Basic Disclosure Scotland will be required for this position.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's