Workday Technical Analyst
|Job Title:||Workday Technical Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Up to €400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 15:19|
As Workday Technical, Functional and Business Process expert, this role is responsible for ensuring that Workday configuration and Business Processes work as designed and the escalation point for significant configuration or process issues supporting the people system service delivery deal in issue resolution and solution development.
The role will be responsible for leading on the deployment of new or improved Workday functionality in addition to continuous improvement for existing processes.
- Workday technical, functional and business process expert across the HCM platform.
- Escalation point for Workday process or configuration issues raised by end users through the people systems service delivery team - being a Named Support Contact with Workday for Primark.
- Design, configure, Test and deploy Workday process or functional changes based on identified business and functional requirements - including process and testing documentation completed within Change Management governance framework.
- Close engagement with country P&C (HR) teams to respond to business needs and build appropriate solutions.
- Working closely with the people systems integration teams to ensure the end to end processes are documented and testing is completed to the required quality.
- Ensuring that twice yearly Workday releases go live successfully.
- Consistently seeking for and driving process efficiencies that remove administration effort from end users.
- Facilitating solution design workshops.
- Keeping up to date with Workday functional changes and improvements
- Design, write and vet functional specification for configuration, enhancements, new designs, interfaces and reports.
- Work with Business Users and functional analyst to develop required training materials and execute training within agreed project timelines.
- Maintain an informed position on all people systems service delivery activity and related issues affecting the overall delivery, effectiveness or quality of programs within a component of People Systems.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workday Cut over manager - Chiswick - £650 per day
£600 - £650 per day
West London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
ServiceNow Business Analyst
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
GDS Business Analyst
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Service Desk Analyst
£17.25 - £17.26 per hour