Workforce Development Project Manager
|Job Title:||Workforce Development Project Manager|
|Salary:||£170 - £190 per day|
|Start Date:||End of October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 11:48|
Project Manager - 6 months - Inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager for an initial 6 months with our client based in Stirling. You will be responsible for supporting and implementing the policy and research programme, including managing research projects, funds administration and stakeholder engagement.
- Background in at least one of the following: environment and environmental policy, retail, learning and development, or the public sector.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance delivery of objectives
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal colleagues and external stakeholders;
- Blend specialist technical knowledge from across the business to achieve outcome-based targets.
- Manage contracts and relationships with project partners
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's