Parity Group plc is a company registered in England with company number 3539413.
Corporate Name and Registered Office:
Parity Group plc
5 Jewry Street
VAT Number for Parity Group UK companies: GB 649 9139 85
Legally we are required to bring to your attention the following facts about this Parity Web site.
Your access and use of Parity’s Website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our Web site has been designed to provide general information about Parity, its associate companies and its business.
- Images and information for this Web site have been gathered from various sources.
- Information contained on the Web site may be used for non-commercial purposes only. If you wish permission to use any information for commercial purposes, please contact the webmaster.
- It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this Web site that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
- Information on this Web site is provided on an “AS IS” basis and Parity makes no representations and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties for fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Parity shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this Web site or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- If you use the links in this Web site to access other Web sites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under Parity’s control and Parity is not responsible for and does not endorse their contents.
- Products and Services referenced in this Web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Parity. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. If any images or information appearing on this site is copyrighted please inform the webmaster and we will be pleased to credit the relevant parties.
- This Web site is not an invitation to apply for or purchase shares, nor is it an investment advertisement or a prospectus. Persons interested in investing in Parity should refer to their solicitor, accountant, broker or other advisor.
- Parity assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of or browsing in the Web site or downloading of material, data, text or images.
- Any communications or material you transmit to the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not engage in any act or assist any third party to engage in any act that Parity at its sole discretion determine as prohibited. Such acts are: i) the coping transmit, distribute, sell, rent, lease transfer, reproduce, modify, adapt, enhance, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to derive source code, or create derivative works or competing products from, this Web site, services or documentation, or any software, source code or components that forms part of the Web site. ii) attempting to gain access or gaining access to data that is not intended for your use or for which access is not permitted. iii) breaching any Web site security measures. iv) using or accessing the Web site in violation of any applicable law or regulation. v) using information accessed from this Web site for personal or business purposes (this is not an exhaustive list and is provided for guidance only) Parity reserves the right to terminate, restrict or deny use or Web site access for any use that Parity deems as inappropriate. Access to the Web site is at Parity sole discretion.
- This Web site complies with United Kingdom law only. Parity will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other jurisdiction.